When we arrived, this office block was both dated and run down.
Firstly we removed all of the remaining furniture from the site.
The staff kitchen and toilets were stripped leaving a blank canvas to work with.
The kitchen and toilets were then fully tiled and fitted to a high standard as requested.
Air conditioning pipe work, new electrics, internet and telephone cables were installed.
The walls were then plastered and painted and all the old doors and wood work were then replaced.
Finally, new flooring was laid throughout completing all rooms, creating a clean, modern and functional office space.
This property was in a state of disrepair when we first started.
The project began with a complete strip out, the Kitchen and Bathroom, all old carpets and furniture were removed.
We removed the wall between the Kitchen and Dining Room making a much larger family room.
The old style windows were replaced with UPVC Double Glazing.
All rooms were re-plastered with a high quality finished paint.
The new Kitchen was fitted including a fabulous Island incorporating a 6 gas hob.
On the first floor, we replaced the bathroom with a four-piece suite with a walk-in shower.
The flooring team came in as soon as we completed installing Amtico flooring throughout the ground floor and carpet upstairs.
The client moved in immediately to an unrecognisable new home.
To the front and rear of the property we removed all existing render which was blown and cracked.
These areas were all re-rendered and painted.
The hung tiles were removed and disposed of.
This was replaced with cream Hardie Board Cement Planks.
The Fascia’s, Soffits and Guttering were replaced using white UPVC creating a fresh and modern Exterior.
During this project, a full heating system was installed throughout the house as the property only had electric storage heaters.
With a little help from the gas provider who installed the meter where it was needed, We then connected from that point.
Numerous radiators were installed throughout the house.
A new boiler was fully installed and connected inside an existing kitchen cupboard.
The flue was drilled through the wall making sure it had the required clearances.
We then installed a wireless thermostat so the client could set the temperature they wanted.
Another happy customer who is now saving a fortune on their electricity bill!!